Question on the Gen 2 motor ?

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Party's over. Gonna be hybrid BS and electrification from here on out when it comes to developing something new in the Mustang world.
well,if that happened i will at some point get a GT350 R ,and have that and my 2014 GT500.I will be done with new STANGS!!

ANGREY

Established Member
well,if that happened i will at some point get a GT350 R ,and have that and my 2014 GT500.I will be done with new STANGS!!

Ford is all but saying that's their path in the new commercials. Renewable energy at all plants by 2035, all electric vehicles by blah blah blah.

I'm all for the new technology but it isn't graduated enough yet. They still have severe issues with cost, range (both in terms of the actual range of the vehicle and the appropriate network of charging locations) and recharge time. The range is also severely affected if you use the air conditioning or heater.

I guess my point is, I'm not a throwback purist. Although I find benefit and comfort in the whole immersive driving experience thing, I'm open to electric vehicles, it's just that they're still way too far out for me to happily cross over.

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Ford is all but saying that's their path in the new commercials. Renewable energy at all plants by 2035, all electric vehicles by blah blah blah.

I'm all for the new technology but it isn't graduated enough yet. They still have severe issues with cost, range (both in terms of the actual range of the vehicle and the appropriate network of charging locations) and recharge time. The range is also severely affected if you use the air conditioning or heater.

I guess my point is, I'm not a throwback purist. Although I find benefit and comfort in the whole immersive driving experience thing, I'm open to electric vehicles, it's just that they're still way too far out for me to happily cross over.
I hear ya on that.I have zero plans for an electric car.An all new thing,doesnt mean it will be the best.

Users who are viewing this thread