Question on pricing of springs and panhard bar

OaktownACE

Established Member
Van,

Would you PM me the price of some FRPP springs and whatever panhard bar you feel is best? I keep looking at my car and just think it would look so much better a little lower and without the rake. I'm just not sure I want to go all the way with suspension yet.

Also, there are a ton of shops around me here in the San Fernando Valley area if LA but I don't know if any of your customers has recommended any one in particular.

Thanks and I really appreciate your contributions to the board.

Adam

Van@RevanRacing

Adam

Let's chat on Tuesday if possible. I'm currently traveling with my family.

Van

Van,

Would you PM me the price of some FRPP springs and whatever panhard bar you feel is best? I keep looking at my car and just think it would look so much better a little lower and without the rake. I'm just not sure I want to go all the way with suspension yet.

Also, there are a ton of shops around me here in the San Fernando Valley area if LA but I don't know if any of your customers has recommended any one in particular.

Adam

NELCO

Established Member
Van,

Adam

OaktownACE, Wait and talk to Van.................He is the man
Nelco

Users who are viewing this thread