Question on Kenne Bell 2.2

Tmac01baller

Established Member
Okay im looking at getting a Kenne Bell and my goal is to make 600rwhp. If I were to buy a 2.2 Blowzilla would i be able to safely hit this goal. I know I can hit it with a 2.6 or 2.8 but i really like the sound of that 2.2 and plus its a lot cheaper.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Kb

I made 566 at the wheels on 17lbs of boost on conservative tune. That was on a 100 degree day and high humidity according to the dynojet.
I would easly say at 17lbs of boost you could reach 600rwhp on a cool day. My goal was 600rwhp. But I know that my 566rwhp isnt correct bec of the heat.
And the scream of the 2.2 is freaking awsome. Sounds way much better than the 2.6 or 2.8
But thats just my 2 cents

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
You can, but not with any of the 2.2L that go up for sale between now and next friday. After I buy mine next friday, the resale of the special run 2.2L that allows for 600 rwhp go up for sale...so wait till then to pick one up. :)

WydOpen

Established Member
Not sure if you posted this question in the Kenne Bell tech section of the forums, but they would be the best source for what is needed to reach your goal. I'm sure they've tried every imaginable combination and have received feedback from owners and shops alike.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
mine maid 607 on 16lbs with just supporting mods and the 2.2L! screw the big blowers 2.2L FTMFW. the only blower i would trade it for is a 3.4 whipple!

Last edited:

RAPTOR5V

Firing on all 8
Established Member
You can, but not with any of the 2.2L that go up for sale between now and next friday. After I buy mine next friday, the resale of the special run 2.2L that allows for 600 rwhp go up for sale...so wait till then to pick one up. :)
they are making 2.2's again?? what are you saying here I'm confused, if I want to get one can I and how much??

Users who are viewing this thread