Question on Final GT350 / GT350R Ordering Guide and Specs

Silver TT

Established Member
Hey guys -

Haven't been on the boards for a while but put a deposit down the GT350 as soon as I heard it was coming and looks like I am going to be able to place an order here soon. Dealer doesn't have final pricing yet or at least hasn't provided to me.

Sorry if this is already on the board somewhere but do we have a valid / genuine (not speculation) list of all the packages and pricing somewhere you can direct me to? Much appreciated.

krt22

Established Member
Check the sticky at the top of this thread, it is all 100% correct. Im not sure why your dealer is claiming to not know, all the info is in the ordering guide that they should have access to. I already have my VOC/DORA confirming the pricing.

honus

Established Member
The dealer I ordered from told me a similar story but then recanted about 20 minutes later.

I suspect he just hadn't actually looked into it yet.

Silver TT

Established Member
The dealer I ordered from told me a similar story but then recanted about 20 minutes later.

I suspect he just hadn't actually looked into it yet.

Think this is 100% the case. Not a high volume car so not one most dealers will fully analyze and learn unless they are real car guys in which case they'll probably just keep the car for themselves:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread