Question for those running custom tunes on a Diablo Predator

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
After your custom tune is loaded into your Predator, what does it say on the main menu?

Normally I think its lists something like
Pulley
HP
Stock Tune
Save Stock Tune

When first started.

Now mine just has "Custom tune" listed. Is it like this for anyone else? How are you supposed to put it back to stock tune with that being the only menu option?

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Mine doesnt show "custom tune". It does say "Customize tune" after you select a tune type (performance or pulley tune). Did you buy it second hand, aka, could it have a custom tune in it from the former owner?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
No, I'm the only owner and I had a custom tune done through a Diablosport dealer.

Who tuned yours?

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Mine has not been tuned yet (dyno reserved for monday, numbers inc!).

Your "custom" is probably the custom tune done by that shop for you. Might do you well to call them and double check that for sure. In that case, instead of having the sport tune and pulley tune, yours also contains the custom tune.

Like i said, give them a ring and make sure thats what it is. Im just guessing from the info you give and what i know about mine :)

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by 03 DSG Snake
...snip...

Now mine just has "Custom tune" listed. Is it like this for anyone else? How are you supposed to put it back to stock tune with that being the only menu option?

If you have your custom tune stored elsewhere (emailed file?) you can delete it from the predator. That should restore your old "tunes" list.

Mine says "CUSTOM TUNE" now too.

Snake-Shadow

Established Member
Re: Re: Question for those running custom tunes on a Diablo Predator

Originally posted by postban
If you have your custom tune stored elsewhere (emailed file?) you can delete it from the predator. That should restore your old "tunes" list.

Mine says "CUSTOM TUNE" now too.
This is correct. When a custom tune is loaded that is the only tune you will see. To get the default tunes back (Pulley, Performance, Factory and Backup) simply delete the custom tune out of the Predator go to Options, Custom Tune, Erase Custom Tune. Just make sure you have a backup of the "Custom" tune saved on you computer or you will loose it.

M@

Users who are viewing this thread