Question about the vibration problem

TPOC

Established Member
Could the vibration I am seeing, introduce any other problems? With maybe the transmission or the rear differential? Or anything else I may not be aware of?

Thanks in advance,

i8u

Established Member
Yeah...Your girlfriend is no longer satisfied with you. Just kidding. No flame intended.:beer:

docs03

Established Member
vibration

I had the vibe fixed, but it was not with the new DS. I had a defective IRS assembly. My IRS was replaced and the vibe was gone. The new DS that was installed previuosly was within spec.

The only thing that may become an issue is the bearing in the tailshaft of the trans. Other than that you shouldn't have any other concerns to worry about.

Hope that helps

doc

i8u

Established Member
Re: vibration

Originally posted by docs03
I had the vibe fixed, but it was not with the new DS. I had a defective IRS assembly. My IRS was replaced and the vibe was gone. The new DS that was installed previuosly was within spec.

The only thing that may become an issue is the bearing in the tailshaft of the trans. Other than that you shouldn't have any other concerns to worry about.

Hope that helps

doc

Let me guess.. A problem with the rear knuckles?
Glad you got it fixed! About time Huh.:beer:

TPOC

Established Member
Originally posted by i8u
Yeah...Your girlfriend is no longer satisfied with you. Just kidding. No flame intended.:beer:

:lol: You funny guy

TPOC

Established Member
Re: vibration

Originally posted by docs03

Hope that helps

doc

Interesting, so what tests did they do to determine that it was the IRS? Can I tell the difference?

Thanks for your help, I hope your right.

Users who are viewing this thread