Question about new PIAA foglights???

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I plan on adding some Piaa Foglights, in the center valance. under the pony emblem. Why????? Project car, im working on. Speaking in laymans term. What would it take to hook them up? Without removing the stock ones of course. Would i need some sort of splitter to share with the stock foglights? a New jack etc.. Any help appreciated.

ArkAngel

03 DSG Cobra Couple Build date 9.30.02

Mako

Established Member
had you considered just changing the stock fog lights to Piaa's? or is there a specific reason not to?

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
This could be easy and if you want to do it right i would just run a wire off the power of the existing foglights to a relay with an inline fuse...then make the output power of the relay go to your new lights...this way the new and old foglights will work together.

Mako

Established Member
I don't think those lights would fit in the stock cobra fog light housings. so working under that why not replce the stock cobra fog lights with piaa driving lights that would fit in the same housings?

doubt you would be able to tell they are after market untill you turn them on.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Mako, 03DOHC. Im adding those to the car, and leaving the stock foglights. Doing it because im the one whos has the project car, recreating Eleanor in the modern version. Thats one of my first steps. I know no one likes it, but only my opinion matters=), Let the :burn: 's Start:-D :-D :-D :-D

Users who are viewing this thread