Quarter Window Scoops and Splitters

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
After going back and forurth between Shelby quarter window scoops and other brands that appeared similar, I decided to spend the extra money and get the Shelby ones. The Shelby ones are well made and fit perfectly.

f40119b7a49419477365a1a92d72f6be_zps31cabae9.jpg
[/IMG]

1edc274a9394ed41be3046718091d722_zpsdc337ba6.jpg
[/IMG]

Despite a bit of a wait from Roush Performance I got my rear splitters on Friday, and installed them today. My sides should be here Tuesday. The rears are attached very well and despite some minor trimming, as mentioned my Devious Snake in his splitter thread, they fit well. I'm very pleased with the look.

1c9d295dfa946134e429331678df9f74_zpsa6bfb180.jpg
[/IMG]

a4e76c35780581a2bb045e1ec0476d93_zpscc1fa2eb.jpg
[/IMG]

475283074148b949fbf453ae5d82a226_zpsef6445a8.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Looks good.
It took me longer than I thought on my rear splitters due to me wanting them touching the splash guards...

Worked great for keeping rocks and rubber when I went to the track.

I just installed my sides last week. Much much easier!

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
Looks good.
It took me longer than I thought on my rear splitters due to me wanting them touching the splash guards...

Worked great for keeping rocks and rubber when I went to the track.

I just installed my sides last week. Much much easier!

My rears do make contact with the splash guards, hence the little bit of trimmin that was required on the rear corner of each splitter. Did you do something additional?

Can te rears be installed without permanent mods/drilling?
Looks great!
-J

There is some modification required. You have to drill four 1/4 inch holes in the bottom of the bumper cover. Should you remove the splitters for any reason you will only be able to see the holes if you were under the car. The benefit of keeping debris off the side of the rear bumper cover far outweighs the unobtrusive holes. :thumbsup:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My rears do make contact with the splash guards, hence the little bit of trimmin that was required on the rear corner of each splitter. Did you do something additional?

There is some modification required. You have to drill four 1/4 inch holes in the bottom of the bumper cover. Should you remove the splitters for any reason you will only be able to see the holes if you were under the car. The benefit of keeping debris off the side of the rear bumper cover far outweighs the unobtrusive holes. :thumbsup:

I can live with holes under the car for the paint protection, thanks for the info. :beer:
-J

Users who are viewing this thread