QUARTER-MILLION-DOLLAR CUSTOM G-WAGON

quad

Established Member
I enjoy watching Producer Michael's enthusiasm when it comes to watches, cars and mansions! His cameraman Adam is a good match.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know they're popular with some, but man, that is one vehicle I'd NEVER own due to how ugly and boxy it looks. Thankfully, it doesn't matter since I could never afford one. He probably thinks that now he's "cool" with the in-crowd. Yuck!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
That’s what happens when you’re a smug asshole with too much money and no idea what you’re doing

quad

Established Member
I know they're popular with some, but man, that is one vehicle I'd NEVER own due to how ugly and boxy it looks. Thankfully, it doesn't matter since I could never afford one. He probably thinks that now he's "cool" with the in-crowd. Yuck!
To each his own. I personally like it. Different color here:

2021_mercedes-benz_g-class_4dr-suv_amg-g-63_fq_oem_1_1280.jpg

1a6cfa604a744761b84e94ecf9de8ffa.png

quad

Established Member
" enthusiasm" ?

He didn't know what he ordered. He's all shocked as they explain what pieces are normally chrome vs his being black. He was confused at not having visible lug nuts. He literally knows absolutely nothing about the vehicle what so ever.
Yes he is not very mechanically inclined. He could not open the umbrella in his Rolls Royce lol! But that does not mean he does not have enthusiasm. Can't you read body language? Wow!?

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I'd drive one but not for $250k.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Isn’t the g55 “4x4 squared” a quarter million right off the show room floor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Not watching the video, but you really need to drive a Gwagon to appreciate just how ****ing awesome they are.

Had a G55, hauled ass with class. Sadly I had the dreaded internal rust issue (sunroof leaks and pillars and windshield frame rot inside out) so I dumped it for a Scatpack.

I'd love to import an earlier version from Russia one day. Have some of the guys in Moscow luxe out the interior before shipping it - but then have a Gelick free of all the MB electronic bullshit - fiber optic stereo, security key system and steering lock, etc. A Hellcat or LSA swap would be easy since its a divided transfer case.

8778.jpg

Screenshot_20210928-083628__01.jpg
originals.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread