Quantum Physics thought of the day

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Schrodinger didn't put the cat in the box. The cat put Schrodinger outside the box. Think about it.

There is an alternative theory, though: Schrodinger did not put the cat in the box. He set the box on the floor, and said, "Cat, there is poison gas in that box. Do not, under any circumstances whatsoever, go in the box."
And the cat went into the box…

I lean towards the first theory, though, as one of the tenets of quantum mechanics is, "Anything that can happen, must happen." So, since this was an experiment in quantum physics, saying "the cat put Schrodinger outside the box" is absolutely, 100% true!

Next week: the danger of confusing day and night, and black and white, during Zebra migration season!

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
There is a cat in every box regardless of if someone thinks they put one in or not.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1672095528203.gif

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
I didn't post what i wanted to. It was about pussy cats and boxes.
And munching on carpet? A 100% muffin diet? The kind where you have to dive in, to get it?

I hear ya. All of SVTP hears you. Loud and clear!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
A round box? Is thinking outside a round box different than a square or rectangular box?
Would the radiation act different in a round box?
I’ll bet Erwin never thought of that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That’s getting high while lying on the hood of a car and looking up at the stars and pondering life stuff right there.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
No he's just actually intelligent, it's the rest of us that are smoking the good stuff
Please, you keep talkin' about me like that, my "barely concealed narcissism" will demand it's own place to live.

Users who are viewing this thread