Quad Cities Illinois/Iowa

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Well a bad night all around. It sucked. Broken parts, lost races and hit bike. I didn't do a rematch of the zx10, we figured bad luck, Too cold also. As it was took pics of a gsxr750 getting hit at taco bell by a tempo guy w no insurance. Fkd the bike up, rider I think ok.

MuscleOwnzRice

Words that make me cool
Established Member
im in springfield IL, well in carbondale right now for school. Looking for some people for weekend get togethers, anyone interested when it warms back up?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
My name is back, just got it unbanned. I said if I got my name back I would starting posting again so I figured what better way to start then were I left off!!!!

IM BACK!!!!:lol1::beer:

I hate to bring this thread back to the top, but I was reminded of it the other day and wanted to look through it again. I got a chance to do it today and ended up unbanning quite a few users. :beer:

IAatscott

Established Member
hello from quad cities

hey guys,
Glad to see all the quad cities guys and gals on here. Just wanted to say hey. I have an 03 white mach 1. Few mods nothing to big......yet. I wanted to tell you all that I am a leading member of an Iowa chapter group with about 15 other guys with the group pfomustangs(pro five o). And I am always looking for more mustang guys to cruise with to shows and just around town. No strings attached just a bunch of guys who love cars. It was started down south and its in alabama, georgia, florida, new mexico. etc. If you have any interest in the club and signing up please pm me on here. Would love to have some more guys!! cya

Oh forgot the website is pfomustangs.com

03snkvert

Established Member
Just thought I would drop a reminder in here, the 2011 Cruise / Get Together is less than 2 weeks away

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
I'm from the QC, coal valley actually. I'll be moving back to Illinois from Florida in late April. I've got an 03 DSG Mach 1 with black cobra r wheels and its slammed on the ground. I'm also gonna be bringing back an 02 roush with me when I move back which will be for sale.

tcstang17

Established Member
I recently heard that stealy performance machine went under and now i don't know of a good place to get my teksid bored. Anyone know of any good shops that are decently priced? Thanks.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

KLLR SNK

Established Member
If you are talking about Jeff Stealy in East Moline, IL he passed away a while back. You might ask around about Auto Ron's in Davenport, IA they used to do a lot of quality machine work. Also Willie Devore at American Speed in Moline, IL is someone you might want to talk to. If you are looking for old conservative machinists I would look at Moline Engine on the Ave of the Cities. Moline Engine and American Speed are right down the street from each other on the Ave of the Cities. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread