Quad Cities Illinois/Iowa

mosconiac

Established Member
I used to see a yellow Cobra around Muscatine. I used to drive mine around there a bunch, but I have a beater Taurus for the commute from the QC. I know of a '96 Mystic in town too.

This thread died long ago...PM me for some info on where we hang out.

'03 Sonic Blue

"So blue you can hear it"
Established Member
mosconiac said:
I used to see a yellow Cobra around Muscatine. I used to drive mine around there a bunch, but I have a beater Taurus for the commute from the QC. I know of a '96 Mystic in town too.

This thread died long ago...PM me for some info on where we hang out.

I haven't seen you out this year. Hope all is well. Of course, you probably haven't seen mine out either. It seems spend most of its time on jack stands in the garage.
741769_2_full.jpg

When here, I can usually be found on the Cobra R forum. I, of course, don't have or want one, but that's where most of the discussion of open tracking seems to occur. (not that I would ever put my car on a track)

Best regards, Mike

BTW, come out and play with us this Sunday!

http://www.sccagrr.com/calendar/index.htm

Last edited:

IceMans93Cobra

Established Member
No not from the Milan area, live in Carbon Cliff by Silvis. But do bowl out at Milan Lanes every week. Thats probably how you saw me. But there is another Teal in town also. But I was the first!!!!! LOL

BM1

Established Member
Is your car supercharged? I thought I heard a blower whine on the one that I saw.

BM1

Established Member
Damn Ryan! Don't post too much in here. We might all get banned again.

:banana:

zeus201

Established Member
I'm in Ames, but I would always up for gtg in the summer. My sister lives in Williamsburg and my parents are in Keokuk.

YGETV8

Established Member
Good kill! I tried to race a ZX7 just yesterday. It was pretty impromptu and we were rolling at about 25. Let's just say being on the cheapest tire Kumho makes did me NO favors! I'll seek him out when I get some drag tires and my nitrous back on.

Oh wait, we better ONLY talk about "local stuff," 'cause general topics are what started the banning, wasn't it? Umm (adds local topic), anybody see the Quad City River Bandits (yawn) game?

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
On a local note at tristate sunday that black camaro of streetsweeper ran a 10.19 at 136 mph. He got kicked out. It isn't stock but runs on pump gas. So if at track u might be aware in case some $ is offered up. I wouldn't worry too much on the street if you hook up. That's the local car news....
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/First-track-day-08_160054.htm"]First track day 08 - Video[/ame]

MystiChrome04

Established Member
What's wrong w the car? I broke the tranny last yr., one of those keys broke, chewed up stuff.

My rear end is at a local builder, been waiting a while for (about a month and three weeks AHHHHH) just wanted to build it up since I put the Auto with a brake in, figured it should probably be strong LOL.. Hopefully this week, I got a tuning appointment next week.

Users who are viewing this thread