Q & A Session... - Ask a Ford Dealer

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The have left over fusions up here in Illinois that are advertised 9-10K off for the s, se, sel, and up to 12K off for the titanium. Of course I called for an out the door price on one advertised at 20K and it magically became 27.5K. Was thinking about picking one up for the kids, but not at 27. I know they discontinued the fusion, but is there any lingering issues, like I have with my 2013 Focus titanium trans? I see the Titanium has the 2.0, which I would assume is the better engine.
BTW, thanks for taking on this section.

Are they left over 2020 Fusion TI?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do you know what incentives or financing options are next after the current offers expire 3/31/2021?

Nope. Ford won't share those with anyone, until April 1st. It keeps dealers from sandbagging deals, or holding contracts over too long...taking advantage of the manufacturer.

tistan

Established Member
When someone is trading in a truck, what is the best age and mileage to maximize bang for buck? I have a theory that 5 years old and 80-90k miles is the sweet spot.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When someone is trading in a truck, what is the best age and mileage to maximize bang for buck? I have a theory that 5 years old and 80-90k miles is the sweet spot.
That's not too far off typically. Right now, I'd say a year and <15k miles.

Sent from my Potato

tistan

Established Member
That's not too far off typically. Right now, I'd say a year and <15k miles.

Sent from my Potato
It would be nice to find a no hassle dealer near me that would agree to trade out like that every year. I don't have the patience to negotiate that often.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It would be nice to find a no hassle dealer near me that would agree to trade out like that every year. I don't have the patience to negotiate that often.
I have no idea where you live....but I'm in the middle of the US. It would be a piece of cake. I have 50-60 customers that trade every year.

Sent from my Potato

coposrv

Established Member
Do you have any outfitted transit 250/350 commercial leases?

Something like unlimited mileage with racking and everything ready to go? Trade them out every 5 years?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Something like unlimited mileage with racking and everything ready to go? Trade them out every 5 years?

Nope.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
65C205BF-C02A-48C2-84A2-ADB44D4B3617.png
I have no idea where you live....but I'm in the middle of the US.

looks like he’s in Savannah Georgia

10fore

Established Member

Shoot me a PM with a better idea of what you're looking for and I might be able to help, or point you in the right direction. I run the fleet department at a dealer in Texas. (We actually send a decent amount of vehicles up to New England.)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shoot me a PM with a better idea of what you're looking for and I might be able to help, or point you in the right direction. I run the fleet department at a dealer in Texas. (We actually send a decent amount of vehicles up to New England.)

You guys offer unlimited mileage commercial leases?

10fore

Established Member
No Sir, that we do not. I do work with a few third party leasing companies that do offer unlimited mileage TRAC-leases though.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No Sir, that we do not. I do work with a few third party leasing companies that do offer unlimited mileage TRAC-leases though.

I was just curious, as I didn't think that was possible.

10fore

Established Member
I was just curious, as I didn't think that was possible.
No worries. I want to say that it might even be possible with a Ford Commercial TRAC lease, but typically when an end user wants to go that route they have their third party company already picked out, so I haven't really explored the Ford side.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Have you ever been asked to remove these decals? If so how big a deal is it? I've seen a few of these for sale and some are optioned the way I like, but I'm not big on the decals.

2018_ford_f-150-pic-6779140248725777872-1024x768.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread