Put the Chrome SVE Series 2 rims on the Cobra

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
New%20Rims%20005_zpsl6jwfc9w.jpg

New%20Rims%20011_zpslqr5vpzc.jpg

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
Nice. I recently ordered the drifts, but was originally looking at their series 3 wheels.

You have pics of the whole car for a better perspective of how they look?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Nice looking wheels. I hope you have ceramic brake pads and don't drive in the rain. Those wheels don't look fun to clean.

They look good on Mystichrome though!

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Looks good. I really like those, just wish they would have went a little fatter on each spoke, but they show of your big brakes quite nice. Question though - did you not move the stock front brakes to the rear?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Looks good. I really like those, just wish they would have went a little fatter on each spoke, but they show of your big brakes quite nice. Question though - did you not move the stock front brakes to the rear?

Thanks man. I have the stock rear brake setup. I've never seen anyone attempt to move the stock front brakes, to the rear.

Rear%20Center%20Caps%20004_zpsj0bd408k.jpg

03cobraracer

Established Member
Well I was about to post to see if anybody had these wheels and if they liked them... Don't have to anymore Lol. They look great on your car. I'm glad they clear those front brakes as I plan to get a set also. If I get these they are gonna be all gloss black though. I think it will look sweet on my sonic blue coupe. I love that they look like high end wheels but they are very affordable. My stock chrome wheels are chipping and need to be retired..

Also who made the caps for you? I'm not a huge fan of the sve ones and I'm guessing the stock SVT caps don't fit.

Last edited:

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Also who made the caps for you? I'm not a huge fan of the sve ones and I'm guessing the stock SVT caps don't fit.

Your SB will look ( . Y . )'s with those rims.

You are correct, the stock caps are too big and there is nothing out there that will fit. I made those caps up myself. You can heat up the SVE Caps with a hair dryer and with a sharp knife, carefully cut through the glue that holds the SVE Logo plate to the plastic base. Clean up the remaining glue off the base and stick what ever you want on there. I got the parts necessary to do this on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291808611057?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191647027227?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

03cobraracer

Established Member
Awesome thanks man. Yeah I think it will look sick. I turbotrail on here his wife's cobra seems to have the same setup I want and it looks sick!
9F9391A6-2E65-4B4A-9B7F-DB7A0416F25B_zpscuucolws.png

Users who are viewing this thread