Pushrod Cobras vs. Modular Cobras

OnceBitten

Established Member
I know I'm still new here, but I've participated heavily on other boards. I think you've got a great thing going here, but I do have one criticism. It's frustrating for me (as the owner of a 97 Cobra) to browse the 94-98 Cobra forum...it's quite a chore to separate the pushrod tech from the modular tech.

Why don't you create two separate forums? One for 94-95 and one for 96-98? Just some food for thought...

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I know it's not the best setup. It was done like that for two reasons:

1) The traffic in that forum has never been enough to justify reseperating them (they were seperate at one time)

2) The mainpage is very long, seperating would add even more to it.

joeclams9

Established Member
I think the 96-98 cobras should be in the new age section....with the 99-01's, i know there are a few differences in the engine..but alot of the mods that a 98 guy might do...a 99 guy might do (like fr500 heads for example).

I mean there is obviously suspension differences and such...but thats just my opinion.

not that im tellin anyone how to run their forum...its not my place.

joe

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by joeclams9
not that im tellin anyone how to run their forum...its not my place.

joe

I don't look at it that way. I appreciate everyone's feedback, and I always consider what is suggested. :)

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I totally agree with oncebitten on this one...Part of the reason I don't go to it much is cause it is disorganized info(between pushrod and modular)..You oughta reconsider Sweet99..Try it out for a while and see where it go's..How about dubbin it the Rambo(96-98) forum ehh...I mean,the 03 has it's own forum and it's just 1 year....

joeclams9

Established Member
I really think the 96-96 cobras should be in with the new age 99-01 cobras. It makes the most sense. The mods and technology are right there with eachother and many things that one group would want to do, the other could also do..not to mention swapping of parts with eachother is also a similarity of the two.

joe

Users who are viewing this thread