purchasing yee ol' D1SC for Mach1

cammedmach

Established Member
Nice numbers! These motors can easily hold up to 450+, but tuning is key. My mach has been at 495whp on a stock bottom end for almost 4 years now. It has seen a handful of track visits and occasional hard driving on the street.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
What did you have to do to the basket? Is this setup still on your car? I just picked up a d1sc kit for my mach
I had to use a dremel tool to make the "fatter" pump fit in the basket, just gotta take it slow and make sure not to take out too much.
Nice numbers! These motors can easily hold up to 450+, but tuning is key. My mach has been at 495whp on a stock bottom end for almost 4 years now. It has seen a handful of track visits and occasional hard driving on the street.
Mines been on for about what 2 years now? Been good to me so far! No regrets... I miss my quad sometimes tho lol

JMachOW

Established Member
So how much boost did the 4.15 make? Mine has. 4" on it I think that would be 10-12 from what I read and that may be too much.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
So how much boost did the 4.15 make? Mine has. 4" on it I think that would be 10-12 from what I read and that may be too much.

Made 10.02 lbs of boost if I remember correctly off my dyno sheet.

AluminatorSnake

Established Member
Good to see youre having luck with that pump. I had read numerous people burn those pumps up in returnless systems due to the fact that they are really designed to be ran at a constant and not pulse modulated.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Good to see youre having luck with that pump. I had read numerous people burn those pumps up in returnless systems due to the fact that they are really designed to be ran at a constant and not pulse modulated.

Thanks man, but shhhhhh lol.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
Just keep plenty of fuel in the tank to help reduce heat and i wouldnt worry about it.

I don't daily drive it anymore so it sits a fair amount now lol. But I have it set in my mind that 1/4 tank is empty in my car and now my DD truck too cause that has a big pump as well.

Users who are viewing this thread