Purchased a new GT350

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks fellas. I just checked off a bucket list item with having 2 special cars in my garage at the same time.
Very nice. I'll see if I can do the same. I'd like lightning blue w/ white stripes to contrast with what I have now.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn that is so cool! matching 13/14 GT500 and GT350. awesome stable. congrats!

not my choice of colors myself but you get bonus points for matching them. probably the only one on this site lol.

Schmitty

03 10th Annie Cobra Bro!
Established Member
Congrats.... I battled long and hard on the exact same combo before going black with no stripes! Pics don't do it justice... stunning in person

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Good for you. Now formulate a plan and get to work. The 350 begs to be modified.

03'Darin

Established Member
Nice combo!!

I got to drive a GT350 at Pocono during the Ford Performance event. What an impressive car! I've got roughly 24 years of road racing experience, in much more basic cars, and I was thoroughly impressed with track capability of the GT350.

If anyone is interested I have a GT350 in Grabber Blue ordered for stock. It's built and in transit. Available for MSRP. PM me if interested. I also have to put an order in for an 18 GT350 today if anyone wants to place an order to their specs. Also MSRP.

Come on guys you know you want that matching bookend to compliment you current ride.

Users who are viewing this thread