Pully upgrading question

mustangsvtblack

Established Member
i have a 6 lb lower, cold air, o/r bassani x pipe and catback, and a dyno tune. the car dynoed at 442 rwhp and 451 rwtq. What could i do to raise the numbers without having to port the blower?

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Well, if one wanted more performance out of the package as a whole...I would consider an Accufab Tb, Drag radials for traction, new clutch, maybe some suspension upgrades. Aftermarket Heat Exchanger, radiator, and i/c reservior might keep your temps somewhat lower. Other than that, you might just have to call up Stiegemeier, Kenne Bell, or find a nitrous kit.

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Ooh alright, well then you should not have any traction issues really lol

With a tb you might pick up 10-12rwhp. If you ever run a twinscrew then the singleblades really come in handy when you want to run more then 15psi on it. To be honest with you, I really dont know what else you could do for more raw power. :shrug:

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
mustangsvtblack said:
do those numbers seem low for the mods and a 6lb lower

No, thats about right. 14psi, mid 400's...thats good power you are making and the torque is right there as well. You should go 11.7's or better , all day long, if driven just right. If all goes well and good track conditions.

Last edited:

Rustan

Dude in a Cobra
Established Member
Add a 3.1 upper, you will have results similar to that of a 2.93 and 4# which everyone seems to rave about. You will need to adjust your tune for this.

Users who are viewing this thread