Pulley

JCarmichael84

Established Member
Is this good or not?
So I was looking for an idler set and I have a couple questions. I did some searches but didn't find any answers.
My first question is do I get the 90mm or 100mm? I understand with the 100mm idlers there is more surface area on the pulley but is that really it and worth it? I don't want to have to buy a new belt.
Also I was looking at billetflow and divisionx, what do you guys recommend? I noticed the divisionx has dual ball bearing, is this necessary?
Sorry that was more than a couple questions. I have a 2.9 whipple with 3.5 pulley and all other pulleys are stock.
pulley.jpg

nevik

Established Member
Did you ever get an answer to this question? I have been wondering the same question because I have a stock cobra and want to get rid of the stock idler pulleys with the billetflow 4 pc set, but don't want to have to buy a new belt. Any help would be great.

nevik

Established Member
Just one of those things where if it's not broke why fix it kind of mentality. Ultimately I will if I have to. I purchased that 4 pc idler kit and now looking at my options. I find it crazy that you can't run it with the stock supercharger pulley and have to go with a 2.93 or 2.76.

So if I have read correctly I can install the 4 pc idler set and a 2.76 pulley and run my stock length belt? I think that is the route I'm going to go. I want to max out the stock blower and fuel system at this point. Not trying to threadjack here either.

Users who are viewing this thread