Pulley size for 15PSI on a D-1SC

99cobrajms

Established Member
I have done so many searches on three forums with data back that has got me even more confused on ATI pulley sizes.

Anyone running a D-1SC and know what size in inches (the number on the back of the pulley, not your measurement of it).
I got a 3.80 and a 3.60. Procharger sent me the 3.60 and said this is cool for 15PSI. Today For some reason my head says 3.60 is 12PSI.

Obviously with a new rebuild, I am yet not able to WOT her to find out what my current 3.80 pulley pulls for me. The power pipe will also add confusion.

Maybe all is cool and a 3.60=15PSI and 3.80=12PSI.

J

Evil SS

Established Member
I really disagree with rating a pully at a boost level. Every Motor is different. The same pully on a different motor can make more or less than on yours. They Just know what RPM the blower will be spinning at a certain Engine RPM. All this does is give them a good estamate at what CFM the blower will be putting out at a Given Engine RPM. It Would Be easyer for some one to recomend a pully that will generate a certain HP # I hope this helped, but my guess is you will have more questions now.

Users who are viewing this thread