Pulley help

Fred'S'nake

Also a hobbyist and scholar.
Established Member
So this subject has lots of info about it, but I don't seem to be finding what I need. '03 Cobra, 2.76 SC pulley, and a tune, no cats. I would like to find a real diagram that list the two belts separately, with locations and labels of the pulley's, to the engine. I would like to have the stock idler pulley numbers, including size. I have replaced all of mind sometime back, unfortunately I have lost that info. If there is a really good set of other brand idler pulley's to get, I am open to those also. I have heard the billet/Aluminum ones wear out quicker. Everything else on the car is stock or original. Thanks to all that can provide the info. And you guys have a great car day.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I don't have any diagrams handy, but Metco is what most of us use. The Metco site also has a belt length chart for varying blower and crank pulley sizes.

wckdvnm

Established Member
So this subject has lots of info about it, but I don't seem to be finding what I need. '03 Cobra, 2.76 SC pulley, and a tune, no cats. I would like to find a real diagram that list the two belts separately, with locations and labels of the pulley's, to the engine. I would like to have the stock idler pulley numbers, including size. I have replaced all of mind sometime back, unfortunately I have lost that info. If there is a really good set of other brand idler pulley's to get, I am open to those also. I have heard the billet/Aluminum ones wear out quicker. Everything else on the car is stock or original. Thanks to all that can provide the info. And you guys have a great car day.

I am unsure if the factory inner idlers suffer the same failures as the outer drive pulleys but they factories are known to just come apart and shred belts and damage hoods. That’s why most go to the billet pieces as they don’t have that issue.

Fred'S'nake

Also a hobbyist and scholar.
Established Member
Thanks again guys for all the info. I kinda just been driving and not paying attention to the car needs, so now its time to. So thanks, this will get me back up on the know. Got to keep the snake running good. Thanks and y'all have a great car week.

Users who are viewing this thread