Pulley/Boost Calulator?

Evil Bender

Rabid Roadie
Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
You can also do thew math to come up with blower rpm which IMO is more important. Its Lower pully diamiter divided by upper pully diamiter multiplyed by RPM .Lets say you have a stock lower (7.60") / upper (2.80") x 6500 RPM. 7.60/2.80 x 6500 = 17642.85.
Hope this helps.

CO_SVT

Established Member
Thanks, I thought I saw it in the FAQs before but being deployed I don't have a lot of time to look around, but it looks like that is for the eaton only? Any idea if there is one for TS blowers? (Sorry if it is there I didn't see anything when I was skimming over.)

If it helps I am looking at running a RR 3.20 and a 6lb lower with the Whipple, any idea on the amount of boost I could expect?

Last edited:

RoadRash

Established Member
A shitload!

My 3.2" RR pulley and stock lower, Gen II makes 18psi .. It is kind of a freak but just thought I'd put it out there.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Thanks, I thought I saw it in the FAQs before but being deployed I don't have a lot of time to look around, but it looks like that is for the eaton only? Any idea if there is one for TS blowers? (Sorry if it is there I didn't see anything when I was skimming over.)

If it helps I am looking at running a RR 3.20 and a 6lb lower with the Whipple, any idea on the amount of boost I could expect?

lol you can expect to much for the 91 octane we have. i run a 3.0 upper 2lb lower and i make 19 so i would say atleast 22lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread