Pulled Over Saturday Night, BUT didnt get a ticket :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
So saturday night I went to drop my lil bro off at his girlfriends house. As I was leaving I make a left turn @ a light and continued on my way home. About 10 seconds after making the turn a see cop lights in my rearveiw mirror. I changed lanes to the right because I thought he was going for someone else since he was coming up so fast but he stayed right behind me and hit his siren..."SHIT" :nonono:

So I pull over turn my lights and my car off and get my license and registration ready. (Not the first time iv been pulled over) He quickly asks "Whats the hurry? I clocked you going 62 in a 50." I replied "Officer I was honestly going no where near 62, I was never even half throttle" "Son I heard you floor it and I was trying to catch up to you and you were pulling away, my car has a bigger motor and is faster so you had to be flooring it" I tried REALLY hard not to laugh when he said that so not trying to start a problem I told him "Alright, I may have got on it a little bit but I wasnt even on my supercharger and my tires didnt break loose while I made the turn (It was a rainy day/night) so I couldnt have been on it that much." He went back to his car for a minute and another car arrived. At this time Im starting to panic because usually when a second car pulls up they are getting ready for an arrest. (I watch COPS a LOT)

Cops comes back, hands me my license and says "You know if you get 1 more ticket your car is going to be gone, you just got a speeding ticket 2 months ago and you shouldnt be driving this fast around when its wet." :eek: I replied "Thank you officer, Ill drive slower" Shook his hand and left...

All in all still a good night :pepper:

50 Proof

Established Member
How did you really get out of the ticket? Did you show him your cack?

Last edited:

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Nah, I have a savi ranch sticker on my car...He knew to step off

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Those gestures that cops make like that every once in a while show you that cops are human too... Not all cops are that bad.

Jefe

Established Member
He didnt smell anything suspicious? :)

RedfireVNM

Established Member
Don't lie, you know you winked at him and while shaking his hand mouthed to him "I'll suck yo DICK SONNNN!!!" :thumbsup:

Nah...He prolly just had better things to do, like go try to get someone elses girlfriend to move out of state...Altho, cant say that im upset he left...the cop that is :dw: :poke:

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Nah...He prolly just had better things to do, like go try to get someone elses girlfriend to move out of state...Altho, cant say that im upset he left...the cop that is :dw: :poke:

Haha, whatever buddy. :lol:

You dug your own grave, I didn't do or say anything. Not my fault you can't satisfy your gi...wait, your EX-girlfriend ;-)

Don't take it personal, you're just a nobody going no where fast. :read:

50 Proof

Established Member

You dug your own grave, I didn't do or say anything. Not my fault you can't satisfy your gi...wait, your EX-girlfriend ;-)

Ohhh what happened? Did RedfireSVTHobbit get dumped? :lol::lol::lol:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
^^ OUCH!!! them some fighting words..

and damn she left you for a camaro owner?? what a drag man..

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
The cop saw that you were wearing Uggs. Decided he didn't want to arrest you, because then he'd have to frisk you and he figured you'd like it way too much. Let you off instead.

I've never heard of a cop commenting on how many tickets a person has gotten, to the point where they could lose their license, then let them off for a ticket...

RedfireVNM

Established Member

LoL...thats why SHE got fired from her job...and Iv been here at mine for over a year...ya im not going anywhere :bored: And I dug my own grave by what? Not buying her stuff everytime she bought me shit? I knew something was going on so I figured eh, why waste my money...all good tho

CCT

Established Member
You should have raced him and put your ticket on the line. If he wins with his bigger, faster motor you get the ticket... but if you win your past ticket gets erased. :rolling:

5pointHo

Established Member
LoL...thats why SHE got fired from her job...and Iv been here at mine for over a year...ya im not going anywhere :bored: And I dug my own grave by what? Not buying her stuff everytime she bought me shit? I knew something was going on so I figured eh, why waste my money...all good tho

Haha you're clearly not educated enough to know what the difference between getting laid off and getting fired ... Maybe that's why you didn't graduate high school. :shrug:

lilbuddy1587

Banned

You're limited to how far in life you can go WITHOUT a High School diploma...:lol1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread