PSA + PICS : Cars n Coffee Irvine **Last event next week, 12/27**

football76

Established Member
Edit: Per below, looks like the 12/27 event was cancelled. Boo. Well, I'm thankful I got some pics of the finale. Mod can edit the title so there's no confusion.

Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/brilliantredline

For non-Facebook users, my website & Flickr:
http://www.brilliantredline.com | Flickr

Finally, if any SoCal members want to meet up to get some shots of their cars PM me!

Last edited:

Battle Max

Established Member
0EBEDAC0-6017-4E55-9C42-D9ED1190ADF3_zpsed7w2h4d.jpg

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
These photos are top notch! Ever make videos of these events? There is nothing even remotely close this anywhere near me, damn. I am jealous haha

football76

Established Member
These photos are top notch! Ever make videos of these events? There is nothing even remotely close this anywhere near me, damn. I am jealous haha

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys, glad you liked em. I'm usually so busy snapping pics I don't have time to whip out the GoPro. I hope to find out where they're moving to so I can keep the pics coming. I'll try to get some video next time there's an event.

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That is happening because a lot of cars that are not worthy keep parking in the lot... Stop bringing mustangs and such to the lot

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Our cars and coffee event in Palm Beach has grown from 30 cars the first event last year to 500+ cars this month. We are getting to the point where finding anther place to hold it is getting to be a reality.

Users who are viewing this thread