PRP or a Pro on a high HP E85 Turbo Cobra?

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I am wrapping up my return fuel setup and will be switching to E85. My 03 is stroked forged 302 with 9:1 cr and 98 Cobra cams. It has a hellion kit with a precision 7675 ID 1300's triple AEM green 320's through the T-56. The car currently has a Lund tune in it. The car ran perfectly before the switch to return style. Now I'm at the point where I'm starting to think it's insane to pay 650 bucks for a remote 91 and E85 tune that I can't touch is kind of silly. The 350 bucks for the PRP and base tune from Lasota seems like a great deal and would allow me to make changes as they come, such as switching to auto. However, I've personally never tuned a vehicle before. I have several friends who tune on stand alones and they say it's not some magical art but to be careful at the same time. I'm really trying to weigh my options before I bite the bullet one way or another. Does anyone WITH experience tuning on PRP have any input?

draxxus131

Established Member
All I keep being told is to get the guide book from Lasota racing, it is a great deal helpful.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Start reading. Do it yourself. Even the pros had a first high horsepower car. Just don't get greedy.

watman02

Established Member
Tune it yourself! This site and the prp fourm on sct are very helpful. We need more ppl tuning them selves. Also don lasotas book it very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread