Pros/Cons: Manual Challenger Hellcat (2016+)

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Get an auto and forget the stick. Its old technology and out dated.

There is a reason ur not seeing them produced anymore on super cars and muscle cars and its due to a lack of performance compared to an Auto.
I can't wait until everything is fully electric and quiet. That way those enthusiast who prefer electric sports cars can say the same thing to those people who miss everything about internal combustion whenever they ask about it. The "manual is outdated and old technology" folks are going to see what the people who prefer stick feel like when everything goes all electric and you're yearning for old outdated internal combustion. We keep telling y'all it's about the experience when it comes to manuals.

blk02edge

Established Member
I can't wait until everything is fully electric and quiet. That way those enthusiast who prefer electric sports cars can say the same thing to those people who miss everything about internal combustion whenever they ask about it. The "manual is outdated and old technology" folks are going to see what the people who prefer stick feel like when everything goes all electric and you're yearning for old outdated internal combustion. We keep telling y'all it's about the experience when it comes to manuals.
These people just don't listen

robvas

Established Member
You ain’t fittin a mountain bike in the back of a challenger untless you’re in the ****in midget circus.
I used to fit my bike in the trunk of my Malibu...take off the wheels and handlebars first.

And then after a 6 hour trip, one of the wheel spokes rubbed a big ol notch into the thin aluminum frame :(

kaz109

Established Member
0AC4E823-892C-4C8F-84CB-285260D5E3E4.gif

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Just looked at a bad f'n ass widebody HC over the weekend, thing had a pistol grip hurst shifter. Not really a fan but the widebody was sick and regret checking it out because now I really want one. BUT I did see a newer Porsche Panamera like 2018 and up and it got the wheels turning in my head, this wont be in manual, but fits the large trunk necessity.

I check out out the trunk of the HC, while trunk is large the opening isnt, thats about my only complaint with the HC. Oh yea, since it had like 1500 miles they wanted $75k, its a 2018 too. Without covid prices I see these cars even with low miles around the mid 60s.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The manual for the fun of driving. Yes, the auto is faster but takes the fun out of it. All my cars/truck are auto and have been wanting a manual car.

ive been looking into the gen 3 Vipers for weekend warrior duty.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
A8 is where it's at. These are so large and numb that a 6M is not going to add much IMO.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I'm not sure if you're only considering a Muscle Car type of vehicle, but the price range you have in mind, you can afford a new CT5-V Blackwing. All the comfort of a DD, the only car I know of that is a luxury car in it's class with a 6-speed manual and 668 HP.

I agree with others, I can't see anything when driving a Camaro. I have no idea how anyone DDs them or just uses them maybe 3 times a week without having to pop their head up to see. Albeit, better on a Challenger, it's not that much better in my experience, but I drove the older SRTs, i'm not sure if they made a change in the pillars or something.

I just got rid of my Coyote to pick up an S550 since I totaled my DD which was a WRX. I decided to get a Fox and just save and save and get something else and slum it for a while. The CT5-V is my DD dream car though since it comes in a stick. I'm glad someone at GM has the balls to put a stick into a luxury car and stuff 668 HP into it unlike the pussies who overlook the new Corvette.

Users who are viewing this thread