propane and n20 ?

Logan03

Established Member
Has anybody run propane instead of gasoline on their nitrous kits? Viper guys have been doing this for awhile now. Just checking to see if anybody has donethis or thought about it. Propane octane is 120 and is vaporized at well below 0 degrees. this would in turn work as a cooling affect also. Post your thoughts here:shrug:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i would like to find some more info on it. i found a viper site somewhere that had the kits, but they would not send me any info because i have a cobra, not a viper. and deisels have no2 and propane injection systems all the time. i want it, to be different

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
the systems use a combonation of no2 and propane. like running a wet kit, but instead of using gasoline, you use propane to richen the mixture. and propane can be introduced to the intake anywhere, without the problems of puddling, and you dont have to worry about atomization. only flaw is you have to have a propane tank along with a no2 bottle stuck in your trunk.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
I haven't done that much research on the propane but look around the grand national boards thats where I learned alot about Alky/Water Injection.

Users who are viewing this thread