Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Slow down dammit!! Your making me look lazy!! Come 2pm, car work and beer shall commence! Not necessarily in that order... :D looks awesome tho. Can't wait to hit the track with ya!! Boosted Florida Coyotes FTW!

One beer first, then wrench for a bit, followed by more beer.
I wont be working on it at all next week. Gonna have some in-laws in town.
And yes sir we have some good times ahead of us at the track! We should get all the boosted coyotes to meet up for FL2K

Damn, I'm so jelly of all you guys buying these nice turbo kits! Looking good so far though, and loving all the green!

Thanks!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
HONDASAKI and SignalZero need to lock it in and battle it out!

Looking forward to tuning both of your pigs.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
HONDASAKI and SignalZero need to lock it in and battle it out!

Looking forward to tuning both of your pigs.

Whoa! Stick vs auto! That's like, apples and 747's. Lol :D I'm game! I aim to break this mt-82 lol

NMRA is gonna be a blast in '15 for sure! True street FTMFW!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
FA91A50E-3161-42D2-B91A-8C0B6A8D2BC5_zpszirihzd1.jpg

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Well got some work done last night, but not on the car. Mowed the yard and cleaned up tools. Will be back at it today after work.

IMG_2702.JPG

IMG_2701.JPG

466roller

Established Member
Looks like your ready to get crackin' now. Do you run at PBIR? Be interesting to see you run up against the red Fluid car.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Looks like your ready to get crackin' now. Do you run at PBIR? Be interesting to see you run up against the red Fluid car.

Yes sir, I am ready! I run at PBIR, the fluid car is turned way up. I think he's running 10-12lbs making 750rwhp or more. I dont plan on leaning on my stock motor that hard, but we'll see.

466roller

Established Member
Yes sir, I am ready! I run at PBIR, the fluid car is turned way up. I think he's running 10-12lbs making 750rwhp or more. I dont plan on leaning on my stock motor that hard, but we'll see.
Yeah I've seen it go 9.90's at 138-140 in the "heat". I wouldn't think you'd be too far off especially on a E85/Race gas tune. It would be nice to see the 2 cars/kits at the same time for a general comparison. Just my 02.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
For sure! My goal is 9.xxx I shouldn't be too far off. Mastwolf has be 9.88 stock motor/auto/cpr/E85.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Great thread. Nice job thusfar. Are the headers coated as well as wrapped? I've been going back and forth about putting OPG in mine but it's just so much damn work and blowers seem to be the larger failure rate compared to turbo.

Looking forward to your initial startup. That turbo is gorgeous as well

Users who are viewing this thread