Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
He did everything but the machine work. Assembly was done by him. Hopefully all works out and he and I will be doing another here soon :banana:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
He did everything but the machine work. Assembly was done by him. Hopefully all works out and he and I will be doing another here soon :banana:
That's awesome! I am debating on doing my shortblock myself the same way. 750 RWHP isn't enough any more! LOL

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Got the Snot Rocket to the track last night. Weather was perfect, but track prep was NOT. Was fighting traction all night. Ended up leaving off no boost and running 15psi in first gear and switching boost groups on the fly in second gear to 19psi. I think the results were outstanding!
8.93@160mph! I can't wait to get back and make a full power full run!!

IMG_6235.JPG

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Why's the turn signal on??...... . . .

:D
Awesome weekend man! Congrats!! Cars were scootin all night. When my slow shit spins you know the track sucks!!

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Why's the turn signal on??...... . . .

:D
Awesome weekend man! Congrats!! Cars were scootin all night. When my slow shit spins you know the track sucks!!

LOL, they're calling me lefty now! When you see the blinker you know zero ****s are being given, and you will lose!

Its hard to reach over and hit the button on the eboost while trying to keep the car under control on the launch. LOL

Dude your car performed great!! 9.7 on pump gas is no joke!

Users who are viewing this thread