project Mustang #3 "Project Creampuff"

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Here she is in all her Glory! :D A classic straight original 89 4cyl auto Coupe. Picked her up for $800
Current mods: include plugs, wires and Resotre oil treatment.
Near future mods: 5.0 and aod swap, T-trim Vortech w/ aftercooler, 5lug conversion, big tires in back, very little ones in front. Should be fun.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
O.K. now what crazy stuff u going to IMPLANT into to her :shrug:

:D Nice Body Kit, Suspension & Rims would make the outside look sweet ;-)

BTW did u hit the Lotto or some thing?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
I’m building a road race car and have the Mach1 for a fun street car but not a street/strip car and wanted one. Besides, I don't have anything to drive(mach1 is always elsewhere) and for $800 it runs and the a/c is cold. Can't go wrong. Now it will get a big motor/blower combo and some cheater slicks and the other bolt-on’s. I'm not a fan of body kits(unless they are original like the Saleen's). The coupe's are sexy. See the Oct. issue of 5.0 pg. 114 and you'll know what I mean. Should be sweet. The lotto, no but I could use it. Lets get a weekly svtperf pool going.
BTW L.B., I dig the new sig.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I've always been a bit intimidated by notchbacks...They can get downright evil...

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
I've always been a bit intimidated by notchbacks...They can get downright evil...

I agree, but in this case you Really need to watch out. Thats 4 cylinders of FURY! :lol1:

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hmm. tough. The two machs are cool, but the Neon shot looks really good (professional even). now, put the two machs in front of the neon one and take pic again. Thats the ticket!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Oh....im thinking im going crazy or some thing :shrug:

Talking about Neons ( the CAR ) & im like WTF are they both trippen on. :D I see no Neon on this thread :bash:

Thanks Robert ;-) or maybe i shouldnt post this at all.

Users who are viewing this thread