Project 2000 GT for sale.

StrayBullitt

Established Member
I've decided to let one of my projects go. This is a 2000 GT with 115,000 miles on it and an 86,000 mile Engine installed. I bought this car as a major project and to practice paint and body work. I had plans for a clean stock daily driver with only appearance mods. It had a blown motor and due to that it had sat for about 2 years and the paint just went to heck. I bought a nice low mile motor from a reputable shop in my area and installed it. It runs great, has all new fluids and maintenance items such as thermostat and spark plugs, filters ect. and a new stock clutch.

Now as for what it needs. It desperately needs a paint job or at least for starters it needs paint in areas. There is some minor body damage to the passenger side and it will need the passenger side door replaced (which I have and will be included) The drivers side seat frame is bent and the last time I drove the car around the block, It had some whining from 3rd gear, but the transmission shifts very good.

I am asking $3000, I'm motivated to sell it, but don't need to. I am only selling to free up time and $ for house projects. You can reach me at 206-949-5344 if interested or if you have any questions or want more pictures (I'm sorry these are all I have right now as of posting this Ad).

thank you for looking !

IMG_3002.JPG
IMG_3005.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread