Progress on my custom 1:18 Diecast 1968 Bullet Drag Car.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Keep in mind this is me simply just letting some parts like the engine just sit in the car to get a feel of how it sits with the hood open/closed, along with the door fitment with the roll cage in place which isn't close to being fitted correctly. This car is about 70% finished. I am picking up a GMP Vortech Supercharged 5.0 to see if I can get a better fitment since this engine that I trimmed the risers on the velocity stacks on has longtubes and will only fit when pushed all the way forward in the engine bay. The GMP Vortech 5.0 has shorties, so I think that will provide better fitment. I also had things like an MSD 6AL, MSD coil, billet aluminum style catch can and many braided lines with AN fittings. The parachute and wheelie bars fit perfectly. I haven't seen any manufacturer make a drag style 68' Bullet, so I hope i'm the first.

Any part you see that isn't there, I do have it, this was just a simple test fitting to check how everything would go together they it is right now and the cage fits, but it's very difficult. I'll figure out a way and i'm still debating true drag wheels for the front, but I like the torque thrust wheels with the Dark Highland Green which right away says, "this is a Bullet."

B-1.jpeg

B-2.jpeg

B-3.jpeg

B-4.jpeg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Badass Ray! I love that engine! Awesome the way you modified it to get the distributor in the front and make it look like a Ford. Great idea/job on that mod.

I really like the harness for the seats too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice work, sir! That's going to be awesome when you finish it. You've done quite a few custom touches. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread