Professional Head cooling Mod for 99 /01 Cobra and Mach One Mustang

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
$179.99

No more struggling at the back of the engine between the firewall, this simple kit mounts on the TOP surface of the cylinder head and simply joins the banks together. This kit does require IMRC deletes. Simply tap out the factory freeze plugs and install the MMR kit. From our site:

MMR Professional Head Cooling kitThis kit balances the coolant flow at the rear of the heads to eliminate Hot spots, help prevent against rear cylinder detonation and increase coolant flow to rear cylinders. Includes all parts shown and hardware (not shown) Available in -8 , -10 or -12 fitting sizes (select size in @ checkout), -8 size suggested for tight spaces Fits: ALL 96-98 with IMRC deletes ALL 99-04 Cobra/Mach one with Minor intake manifold clearancing (does not fit 03/04 S/C Cobra due to lack of clearance with lower intake manifold) Sullivan Manifolds with some clearancing

Order >> http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...age=product_info&cPath=4_9_10&products_id=514

MMR%20HCM.jpg

mmr%20water%202.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It is a tiny corner that will take the average guy 5 minutes or less, it simply cover a small part of the hole that the MMR fitting goes into.

LETHL 03

Established Member
Just did it and with a dremel or grinder it's a 45 minute job but I only had a saw and file lol so took me 2 hours but it was very easy

Jesse R

Established Member
For a pretty much stock mach 1in south FL heat, what size fitting do you recommend ?

Last edited:

99svtcobra1

Established Member
Just ordered mine today along with the cross over delete.. Can't wait to get in all installed.. Maybe I can post some finished pictures after it's all put back together and the engine/bay is all cleaned back up.. Should see it delivered next thursday.. Very easy ordering experience.. Customer service was pretty good and quick..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice kit! Nice, too, that you provide a kit for the 2003-2004 Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread