ProEdge Tuning / Mongillo Motors

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Thanks for confirming that. I started to think I was crazy.:D I will be calling him to see if he can help my situation. I do want to go return fuel setup though, so it may make sense to wait until that is completed so I don't have to re-tune again.

No prob bud, mm always treated me well I just got sick of traveling to Long Island for tuning. Make sure you tell Bill, Jay sent you and he will always take care of you guys

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
No prob bud, mm always treated me well I just got sick of traveling to Long Island for tuning. Make sure you tell Bill, Jay sent you and he will always take care of you guys

Thanks Jay, I will definitely "name drop" when the time comes. I may have to do something sooner rather than later actually. I was going to try to attend that "10 years of Terminators" meet in Worcester this upcoming weekend so I decided since I would be traveling out of my local area that it would be prudent to get a current inspection sticker (haven't bothered the past couple of years since I mainly just went to local cruise nights, or down into CT). Well, it seems that Amazon turned off all of the OBD sensors that are required to pass, so it kicked me into the state system now, so I have to go through some place called a MAC center, which really blows because it's never a good thing to be "on the radar" at the state level.:nonono: Hopefully this is something that Rick can easily resolve for the time being as I don't really have the time, or budget right now to be going through a bunch of crap like this. :fm:

vroom

Established Member
Sorry I couldn't get down there today. Hectic day for me.

That's okay, I'll be going back. I have a little ignition problem so we weren't able to make a pull to 6200 rpm's. Bill said that the car is on the way to making the power it should be making with the few mods I have. He was nice enough to put his scanner on to do a balance test to find the cyl where the miss is coming from. once I get that fixed he said bring it back and he'll add some more timing...But besides that the car already feels like a different machine. Bill is a super nice guy, very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain things. very happy I went there!

BigRedShaolin

Established Member
Im usually in Bridgeport n plus my union brother goes there n told me to let Bill tune my cobra will definitely look you up
Hey Bill I have a Diablo tuner do u have software 4 it or will I have 2 purchase an SCT tuner?

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Im usually in Bridgeport n plus my union brother goes there n told me to let Bill tune my cobra will definitely look you up
Hey Bill I have a Diablo tuner do u have software 4 it or will I have 2 purchase an SCT tuner?

Your best bet is to call the shop...he doesnt post on here much. I talk to him daily as hes one of my close friends I can let him know to keep an ear open for a message from you.

-Jay

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
I think I'm going to have to check out this place. Haven't had much luck with previous tuners...

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I think I'm going to have to check out this place. Haven't had much luck with previous tuners...

Everyone I have sent to Bill has been a happy camper thus far....def give him a call...they are transitioning to a new 20k Sq ft facility this month so my advice is get in soon because they will be slammed with the shop move very soon.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Everyone I have sent to Bill has been a happy camper thus far....def give him a call...they are transitioning to a new 20k Sq ft facility this month so my advice is get in soon because they will be slammed with the shop move very soon.

Thanks for the heads up. I have a header leak to address and would like to put on my catted X pipe before the tune, so it might be a long shot with the hours I've been working.

Users who are viewing this thread