production numbers

billyboss

Established Member
is anyone gathering boss production numbers and car colors anywhere on this site, Mine is #42 and is white

billyboss

Established Member
boss

congrats on your bosses, I absolutely love mine, have not bought a car or stang for that fact since I bought my 85-1/2 SVO that is everything the mags say about it, I like the orange and yellow ones, the yellow would of been my second choice followed by the orange, but could not find either at the time to look at in person, the orange ones here, or maybe it was red had white stripes and I did not like it, when I owned my original boss grabber green, back in the seventies I always loved the white ones, so went for white, anyway the people that bag on what these cars are and what they cost have no idea how awsome these are without getting to spend time behind the wheel of them, hope to meet you guys at the track experiance when it becomes avalable, I will definitly be going to that, get to find out what these will really do in someone elses car, doesnt get any better than that:banana:

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
Is the track experience included in the RED track key? Any more info on this?

OP, I am waiting on my build # for a LS black

Thanks!

Mike

congrats on your bosses, I absolutely love mine, have not bought a car or stang for that fact since I bought my 85-1/2 SVO that is everything the mags say about it, I like the orange and yellow ones, the yellow would of been my second choice followed by the orange, but could not find either at the time to look at in person, the orange ones here, or maybe it was red had white stripes and I did not like it, when I owned my original boss grabber green, back in the seventies I always loved the white ones, so went for white, anyway the people that bag on what these cars are and what they cost have no idea how awsome these are without getting to spend time behind the wheel of them, hope to meet you guys at the track experiance when it becomes avalable, I will definitly be going to that, get to find out what these will really do in someone elses car, doesnt get any better than that:banana:

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
The track event is comped by Ford at Miller and the red key is not activated until late summer is what I have heard.

billyboss

Established Member
one has nothing to do with the other, ford will be providing the cars at the track event, is what I have read and was told when I contacted miller motorsports park, they told me they expect to be taking reservations for this soon, just waiting for some cars to be sold, if you go on to the trakey website you can sign up to be notified

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Question: Are the Laguna Seca cars numbered seperate from the regular Boss cars?

i.e. Will there be a LS #0001, and a regular Boss #0001?

Users who are viewing this thread