procharger need help deciding next mod

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
What will be more helpful to my d1 procharger wastegate or water meth kit?
You guys that have done it let me know if I should do one or the other or both. But which one first that will be most helpful adding a lil more power

2012csgt

Established Member
What will be more helpful to my d1 procharger wastegate or water meth kit?
You guys that have done it let me know if I should do one or the other or both. But which one first that will be most helpful adding a lil more power

If you really want to add a lot of power, and have the ability, go E85. Buy a Fore fuel system and say thanks for the additional 70-80 HP. E85 was worth 82 hp over my 93 tune. Same dyno, same day, minutes later.

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Race gas tune with more timing!

I heard meth screws with the Wide band O2's in our car by making the A/F ratio wacky... Something about the O2 thinks it's lean, so adds more fuel (or maybe it was the opposite) resulting in a counter productive power affect.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
If your going to do it i'd say do both. My d1sc is has a wastegate and meth injection. I'm running a 3.9" pulley, tial 44mm mvr, and AIS trunk mount 3 gallon meth kit. Once you start spinning the d1 hard the IAT's go through the roof.

Lund tuned my setup on the dyno and knows how to tune meth setups. When he did my car i didnt ask for more power but just to cool the IAT's.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...astegate-and-Methanol-dyno-results&highlight=

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread