Procharger bullet bypass valve. Where to get vacuum?

01vert

Established Member
I am installing a P1SC stage 2 kit on a 2001 Cobra. It has the black "bullet" open air bypass valve. Where should I get the vacuum reference for the top fitting on the bypass valve? I assume it is after the throttle body but didn't know if I can tap into an existing vacuum port. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Need to be ready in a couple days. Tune is on Monday. Still need to finish up a couple small things including this vacuum reference.

Thanks for the help.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I am installing a P1SC stage 2 kit on a 2001 Cobra. It has the black "bullet" open air bypass valve. Where should I get the vacuum reference for the top fitting on the bypass valve? I assume it is after the throttle body but didn't know if I can tap into an existing vacuum port. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Need to be ready in a couple days. Tune is on Monday. Still need to finish up a couple small things including this vacuum reference.

Thanks for the help.

You can t into any vacuum line

01vert

Established Member
thanks for the suggestion. I put it teed off the line that the PCV runs off of but I think I am going to move it to the FRPS to shorten the line.

Users who are viewing this thread