Problem with my email acct

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
My only email account is a free yahoo.com email account. The account itself is working fine; doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I have had it for seven years and despite yahoo's leftist leaning front page save the planet by sucking a democrat bullshit, the features of the account are great with unlimited storage for free. However, I have been searching for a new rifle and that is where I'm having a problem. I've tried to register on a few different forums to post up in reply to a FS thread or to simply put up a WTB thread. When I submit my information for registration, I am being told that my email account is not allowed. Does anyone have recommendations for a web-based email account which will pass the litmus test for these websites?

BTW, thanks to all the crooked pieces of shit that make life harder for honest folks like me. I hope you find an early, violent, & painful exit off the freeway of life.

autotrix

Established Member
Gmail is a great free alternative and should work just fine. Hotmail only works flawlessly for those who pay for their account.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread