Probably the most riced out Mustang I've ever seen...

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
The more I look at it the more it isn't a Bullitt. It has a rear spoiler, wrong side scoops, wrong side skirts, wrong 1/4 windows. Nope, not a bullitt. sorry.

SloVesT

german for fast SVT
Established Member
i've seen worse actually. his write-up was comical. i'm not racist in any way. but goodness! why did he have to be mexican? i really was hoping it wasnt when i saw that car.

canadianbullitt

Established Member
The more I look at it the more it isn't a Bullitt. It has a rear spoiler, wrong side scoops, wrong side skirts, wrong 1/4 windows. Nope, not a bullitt. sorry.

Not to mention; wrong seats, gauges, door sills, and much more. Thank good he didnt mutilate a Bullitt. Still extremly false advertising. I hope nobody buys it. Oh yeah and its an auto. haha

Last edited:

fangstang

Established Member
I just dont understand how people are not embarrassed to be seen in cars like that.

5point0guy

Established Member
It's like a really, really bad joke. There are so many great quotes in the description. My favorites:

"20" rims with low profile in front and high profile in the back for the racing times."

"the car is been tuned up with dino"

"this car is for any body but if you like to steal everybody looks and all the chicks all the neighborhood this is what you really need"

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Hey, back off. I'm just trying to sell it to get some extra money to pay off my paycheck advance loans.

j/k

Users who are viewing this thread