• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Pro Tuning Lab retrofit

Discussion in 'Interior and Exterior Body & Chassis' started by buexdreux, Sep 29, 2016.

1. buexdreux

buexdreux Member Established Member

2. 03_uni-B

03_uni-B @03_uni_b Established Member

I'm a little confused by their add, part of it says low/high, and the other part leads me to believe they are only xenon and not bi-xenon.

Aside from that, I'm sure this is a case of "you get what you pay for".

Without knowing which projector it is, or seeing a cutoff picture its hard telling if they are worth anything.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  3. buexdreux

buexdreux Member Established Member

Yeah you're most likely right on the "you get what you pay for" analogy. I'm actually looking on the HID Retrofit Lights page http://www.hidretrofitlights.com at what they have to offer. Like I said before I'm not looking at breaking the bank, but I don't want some cheap piece-o-crap either. Anyone have any luck with these guys?

4. 03_uni-B

03_uni-B @03_uni_b Established Member

I've not used them, maybe someone else can chime in. But I do like the selection of projectors they have listed to use.

In all honesty, its not hard to do a retro fit. If the car isn't your daily, or you have a spare set of lights you are trying it on, then not rushing it is the biggest thing.