Pro tech detail @ mustang week 2010

superman

Established Member
Whats up guys,
I seen your work a couple of years ago at rockingham. I just had my black 2003 cobra painted. The problem is the whole car is orange peel. Could you meet with me and look over the car and let me know what can be done. I really need to get this fixed. call me at 910-733-6702 My name is Tony Bullard
thanks

snkchmr 1

PRO TECH DETAIL will again be at MUSTANG WEEK 2010 @ MYRTLE BEACH for our 5th year. We will be staying at HOLIDAY SANDS SOUTH. Located off of 25th ave. south and Ocean blvd. We will arrive on the 17th and begin operations on the 19th thru the 22nd. We will be at Colonial Mall on the 23rd and 24th. We will also offer detailing supplies for purchase. Slots are limited.
We will offer (4) packages again this year. No price changes

(A PACKAGE) PRE SHOW PREP - $40.00
WASH,VACUME,TIRE SHINE

(B PACKAGE) BASIC DETAIL - $80.00
EXTERIOR WASH - FENDER WELLS,ALL JAMS,TIRES,WHEELS,VISIBLE UNDERCARRIAGE.TIRE SHINE,CHROME CLEANED.
INTERIOR - VACUUMED,WINDOWS,DOOR JAMS,TRUNK

(C PACKAGE) FULL DETAIL - $200.00
SAME AS (B PACKAGE) PLUS
ALL CHROME POLISHED,FULL INTERIOR SHAMPOO,VINYL,LEATHER TREATMENT,BUFFED EXTERIOR SEALANT.

- ECO BLOCK TREATMENT PACKAGE FOR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR ADD $100.00 to (C package) only.
This will make your interior stain proof and water proof for 3 to 5 years.
The sealant on the exterior actually repels tar and sap from sticking to your paint. Gives the paint that depth look you dream of. And a very slick exterior that has no match.

We will also offer:
Rain X/Enviro Shield exterior spray on sealant - $20.00
DEALER STICKY MAT INTERIOR FLOOR PROTECTION - $30.00

NOTE: No full detail's or appointment's on Friday. First come, First serve

BOOKED FOR THURSDAY - ONLY 7 OPENINGS LEFT - 1 FOR MONDAY, 3 FOR TUESDAY, 3 FOR WEDNESDAY...

910-206-0939 OR 910-334-3631

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Anyone who gives Pro tech try won't be disapointed. They did my 01 Lightning and my foxbody last year and both were awesome. In fact the Lightning won Best Lightning most of which credit I did to the awesome job they did on it! I didn't have to hardly do anything day of show. The truck was freakin' spotless. They will be doing a full detail on my 79 coupe this year and I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread