Pro-Racer Package Roll Call

Don 95Vert

Established Member
That's the thing about the internet, meanings get skewed. Wasn't slamming you at all. Was just wondering IF this was being said on any other forum so I could clear it up. Sorry for the quick response, was in a hurry!!

I would love to post what we do here, but I am not an advertiser, and I don't wish to get banned. I like reading things here because sometimes even I learn things and what is being said. I'd love to advertise on all the most popular national forums, but in this economy, pennies are tight, and I cannot so I'll live by the rules here.

Don

raycutchins

Established Member
That's the thing about the internet, meanings get skewed. Wasn't slamming you at all. Was just wondering IF this was being said on any other forum so I could clear it up. Sorry for the quick response, was in a hurry!!

I would love to post what we do here, but I am not an advertiser, and I don't wish to get banned. I like reading things here because sometimes even I learn things and what is being said. I'd love to advertise on all the most popular national forums, but in this economy, pennies are tight, and I cannot so I'll live by the rules here.

Don

No problem Don and I look forward doing business with you in the future.

phoenix330

Established Member
I'm using PRP with X3 for datalog and testing and i'm burning my SCT chip with the sct chipper. I've tuned my 5.4 4v in a 98 GT.

Lasota's book and dvd are awesome. They really help to get started.

if you are willing to read, read, read, do some testing, read read and retest, go for it, you won't regret to have full control of your ride .

Users who are viewing this thread