Pro-M efi system

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Anyone using a Pro-M efi system? I am considering getting one for my 88 notch, 363 crate motor, vortech si and progressively controlled methonal kit. I would like to go with the coil over plug option and be able to use their system to control my meth progressively so I can get rid of my controller and also my msd box. I know a lot of people use the Holley system but this seems to be pretty nice.

jd-hart

Established Member
I'm using it. I don't have the coil on plug option. I wanted to try it out so I wouldn't be running to the tuner each time I wanted to change something. I can't say enough good things about Chris at ProM. It has worked great for me. I'm just a 302 N/A but looking to use it to control N2O down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cobra231

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
I am looking forward to going with this system and being able to control my meth and getting rid of my msd box with the coil over plug

jd-hart

Established Member
You will like it. The quality is top notch. The support from Chris is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

crazycarlo

Established Member
I don’t have this kit but from everything I’ve seen and read about it if I were going with a stand alone it would be this one. I think it even has a setting where it learns and kind of tunes itself.

Users who are viewing this thread