Pro 5.0 short throw

98CobraConvertible

I was curious if anyone knew what shift sticks would match up to the double bolt of the pro 5.0 short throw. The stick it came with is just too short and I am looking for a taller replacement. Ive been looking at the Hurst 8.6 inch tall and 2.5 inch set back but can't find the measurements for the bolt holes. Anyone have a clue? Thanks for the help

shurur

Established Member
Not sure..but I think that bolt pattern is standardized. So those shift handles will work.
Just buy something with free returns. Amazon.

BlackStang00

Established Member
An example, most people buy Pro5.0 shifters and use Steeda triax handles on them. I’m sure others will fit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Most of the shifter handles have a standard 2-hole configuration, making the handles interchangeable. Swapping on a Hurst handle (taller) is pretty common. As proof of that, my shifter gasket kits come with a handle gasket. The same handle gasket is used for all of the Mustang applications, Camaro applications, GTO applications, and Viper applications. No difference between them. There is one GTO shifter with 3-holes, but that's a rare exception.

Users who are viewing this thread