Pro 5.0 & couple handles T56

Termin8r27

Established Member
Selling my used Pro 5.0 in great condition. Has the stock 'racing' handle, knob and also has the 'like stock' angled handle but still short stick.

***SOLD***

I'm 6'5" and have to reach too far for this and am trying something else. Been very happy with it though.

Thanks! :beer:

35486.jpg

35487.jpg

35488.jpg

35489.jpg

Last edited:

Termin8r27

Established Member
kennycoulter said:
this si the full shifter, not just the handles?

Correct, everything...shifter, handles, knob. I believe I still have the papers that came with it as well...will have to double check that though.

Thanks

Fastphil

Bagged.
Established Member
what do you mean, you have to reach too far? I dunno about you, but i'm 6'8" and my arms are pretty darn long!! If it won't be comfortable for me, I won't consider buying. Please explain what you mean.

Termin8r27

Established Member
It just came off this morning, so I can post up pics soon.

With the pro 5.0 they lower the height and shorten the throws, so me having the seat rail extenders and being tall didn't work too well. I had to reach downwards. The shorter throws were nice, but they came at a price. I tried running the stock shifter handle with the pro 5.0 base and that worked too.

I tried a friend's MGW and it is more for me. Its not much shorter (height-wise) than the stock shifter, it moves the stick farther back (perfect for a tall person) and the shifts are short.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread