PRIDE Fighting Tommorow ! Who is getting it.

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
This has gotta be one of the best cards i've ever seen.

abusolute_0828.jpg

I have to work so i'm probably going to have to buy it aroun 0800 in the am or something. Guarntee that you will not feel ripped off with this PPV.

Wanderlei Silvia vs Cro Cop? Who do you think will win. I have a hard time believing that the extra size that Cro Cop has won't be a factor. :)

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
I am THERE!

I will be ringside!
I went to the press conf. today. Cro cop is a arrogant dick head. It was predicted that he would not show. It will be great when silva beats the crap out of him.
I had dinner with Frank Trigg the other night. Breakfast with Josh Barnett who by the way is a mustang fanatic.
I have seen Pride from the inside all week. I traveled here with my longtime friend who is one of the Pride judges. We were like rock stars in Shabuya Friday night. Thousands of people. I got mobbed just because I am with with a Pride official, and me having a shaved head, they only assume that I am a pro fighter (I am not, i only train) The police had to disperse the crowds. it was very bizzare to see people literally shake when they met my friend. I Met Silva, Arona in the lobby. I will get pic with them on sunday.
Today I had pics with Allister Overeem, Josh Barnett (know him personally)
Shogun.
About 4:pm today I went to the Pride dojo to take pictures of Frank Trigg and my friend grappling. Alistair Overeem, Sergei Kharitonov and Lee Tae Hyun showed up.
Frank asked me why I was not working out. I stated that I am here to see the "big boys"play.
At 920 sun morn, we have a lobby call, the will head out to Saitama. Fights start at 2:00 pm.
I have been issued a STAFF pass, which gives me ringside access. ****!!!! This is the coolest thing ever. japs rock! I will meet Fedor on Sunday backstage. I am one lucky dog. Pics will get posted when I return because I was to dumb to bring the proprietary usb cable.
Prediction:Wanderlei will beat cro crap, but will be injured. All Silva said today in the press conf was "I hate cro cop" Josh will be champion. Oh yeah, got a few pics with the belt...

Last edited:

Ashdrgn

Established Member
as far as I know, the Real Deal coming up here next month in Vegas. Then I believe the winner of this Open Weight tournament has a shot with him on News Years eve....

venmos1

Established Member
svtcobras said:
I will be ringside!
I went to the press conf. today. Cro cop is a arrogant dick head. It was predicted that he would not show. It will be great when silva beats the crap out of him.
I had dinner with Frank Trigg the other night. Breakfast with Josh Barnett who by the way is a mustang fanatic.
I have seen Pride from the inside all week. I traveled here with my longtime friend who is one of the Pride judges. We were like rock stars in Shabuya Friday night. Thousands of people. I got mobbed just because I am with with a Pride official, and me having a shaved head, they only assume that I am a pro fighter (I am not, i only train) The police had to disperse the crowds. it was very bizzare to see people literally shake when they met my friend. I Met Silva, Arona in the lobby. I will get pic with them on sunday.
Today I had pics with Allister Overeem, Josh Barnett (know him personally)
Shogun.
About 4:pm today I went to the Pride dojo to take pictures of Frank Trigg and my friend grappling. Alistair Overeem, Sergei Kharitonov and Lee Tae Hyun showed up.
Frank asked me why I was not working out. I stated that I am here to see the "big boys"play.
At 920 sun morn, we have a lobby call, the will head out to Saitama. Fights start at 2:00 pm.
I have been issued a ppress photographers pass, which gives me ringside access. ****!!!! This is the colest thin ever. japs rock! I will meet Fedor on Sunday backstage. I am one lucky dog. Pics will get posted when I return because I was to dumb to bring the proprietary usb cable.
Prediction:Wanderlei will beat cro crap, but will be injured. All Silva said today in the press conf was "I hate cro cop" Josh will be champion. Oh yeah, got a few pics with the belt...

you lucky bastard. im sure you had the time of your life. def some good fights there. any buzz regarding silva and liddell in the future? ive heard some people feel it wont happen due to money issues. will this fight have any affect on that fight?

01kotaRT

Established Member
cro cop v. silva should be an interesting fight indeed, i just got done reading the weigh in results and silva is actually 5 pounds heavier then cro cop heading into the fight, pretty crazy considering he came up from 205 to fight heavyweights.

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
Im back. It was the most out incredable thing i have ever seen. The beginning of the show made the few hairs that I have standup. The An\merican PPV will not have this. My seating was right next to the Pride President, three seats to the right (on tv) of Frank Trigg. I could add up all my vacations in one, they would never total this experiance. I attended the post and pre fight judges mettings, drank shots with allisters team. I am still in awe. The American PPV will never match this...Thanks to my sensai for this experiance. Got more photos with stich, eric paulson, cyborge, alisters team...Holy friggan shit!

Ashdrgn

Established Member
I've seen some pics, great stuff :)

Cobra's, I've read it was the most awesome card ever from Sherdog, etc....it was that good uh?

Please post up what you've got, love to see it dude!

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
Ashdrgn said:
I've seen some pics, great stuff :)

Cobra's, I've read it was the most awesome card ever from Sherdog, etc....it was that good uh?

Please post up what you've got, love to see it dude!
I got busted by the pres of Pride and had to delete. I did not realalize that I had ****ed up. BUT!, only fromj the pro camera. My personal cam still has other pics that I will not post as of yet. That would break the trust that PrideFc had given me and they were very gracious and accomodating. I did not even pay 1 cab fare.. Maybe after the PPV showing. Definitely the best show around.
I had evening chow with Stitch, Matt Hume, Eric Paulson. Many compai's...
Sorry, Fedor did not show, Gomi ran out the door before I could get a pic.
Got a few pics with Alexander Emilienko and Cyborge. Some good backstage in fighter area with Josh.
I am very buzzed......

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread