pricelss moron skater kid

PlatoSVT

Established Member
LOL!!!:lol: :lol: That was just downright hilarious. First try... OOOWWW *wimper, wimper* SEcond try... OWWHOOOWWOWOWO!!! Third try.. OOOWWW SHIT!!! That ****ing hurt!!! or something in that order. Either way that was just downright fun to watch. Best part is watching him pull something on that last run, then see the li'l chubby one laugh his ass of as he is screaming..... Kid's can be so, so cruel.

Any chance someone can make me a sig that is just the part from where he starts the ramp, hurts himself, fat kid laughs and shakes, then loops?

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
no dude, the best part is when he falls the last time, sits there a few seconds, then starts whimpering like a little girl. you can call me cruel if you want, it's funny as hell.

razmig

Established Member
lol i think the funniest part is when he falls off without the skateboard and his shoe comes off cosue if you watch you can see him struggling to stop himself its so funny:lol:

cenwesi

Established Member
lol....what a stupid ass!!!
If first you don't succeed then quit!

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
hmmm lets see. you cant even stand up for 2 seconds going off the small ramp. hmmmmmm... I know! lets try the big one!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
wow after the 1st try lean forward dumb @$$ i use to be a skatter u learn quickly and u really dont feel anything when u fall and have pads on... but yeah it does hurt then u dislocate the kneee he wont be walking for a while

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
wow after the 1st try lean forward dumb @$$ i use to be a skatter u learn quickly and u really dont feel anything when u fall and have pads on... but yeah it does hurt then u dislocate the knee he wont be walking for a while

cobrasvtxyz

PoWeR tO wEiGhT!
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO HAHAHAHAHA i cant stop laughing lol holy shit that kid is retarded. i dont blame him for being in pain on the last one but all the ones before that dont hurt you for shit. i would know i used to skate :lol:

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
yep you gotta give him credit for not giving up...but the funny part about the vid was when the chubby guy in the back started laughing...damn...and it looked like no one was about to help him:nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread