Price of coffee

SHOdown220

Established Member
I’m not a huge coffee drinker but when I want hot coffee I use pods at the house in a travel mug and when I want iced coffee I swing through McDonald’s drive through for a .99 cent large iced coffee on the app. Hate McDonald’s but the coffee is decent and cheap

Blown 89

Established Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t know what the **** a scone is? When did this forum become so high class?

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t know what the **** a scone is? When did this forum become so high class?

giphy.gif

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I know how it is. Gotta have that bean juice. For years it went from black 7-11 coffee to McDonald's, to free DD. Of course you had to get a bagel or doughnut. No more though.

Zemedici

Established Member
Dropping coffee from my morning routine was one of the hardest but best things to drop. Caffeine addiction is real.

How the **** do you function lolol

Going going going in automotive for 10+ years

Coffee in the morning
Coke / monster in the afternoon lolol

100% addicted to caffeine but there’s worse things to be addicted to imo, least i ain’t on da heronz ;)

Handlebar Moustache

Established Member
I can , but I also go to lunch every day and that has gotten to be $15-20. When you start to think about it you work 2-3 weeks a year for work lunch and breakfast.

Agreed; this is why it is critical to take shits at work. The 10 minutes on the toilet per day at your hourly rate will offset those costs. Get paid to shit.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

supercharged91m

Local 46
Established Member
Premium Member
How the **** do you function lolol

Going going going in automotive for 10+ years

Coffee in the morning
Coke / monster in the afternoon lolol

100% addicted to caffeine but there’s worse things to be addicted to imo, least i ain’t on da heronz ;)
I was just about to say this I can't function without it

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed; this is why it is critical to take shits at work. The 10 minutes on the toilet per day at your hourly rate will offset those costs. Get paid to shit.

To this day I don't know how people crap in public or somewhere that is not their throne or that of a friend or family member. I've never crapped in public (toilet that is) and I never will.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I've quit coffee twice.
First time, cold turkey. Do not recommend. Pounding headache for four days and completely lethargic. By the fifth day I felt fine.
Second time, I weaned myself off by mixing decaf with regular and gradually increasing the decaf percentage over the course of several weeks. That was easy peasy.

MG0h3

Established Member
I've quit coffee twice.
First time, cold turkey. Do not recommend. Pounding headache for four days and completely lethargic. By the fifth day I felt fine.
Second time, I weaned myself off by mixing decaf with regular and gradually increasing the decaf percentage over the course of several weeks. That was easy peasy.

Any reason? I love coffee for both the flavor and the jolt.

Working 6pm shift right now and some caffeine around midnight or 2am is a must.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
If I drink coffee after a certain time of day I have the jitters on the way home and I'll be restless all night

VegasMichael

Established Member

The first time my coffee machine broke and I was too cheap to buy another. Went about two years without the beans.
The second time I had a schedule change at work and just wasn't able to make it to the bathroom three or four times in the morning which two mugs causes me to do. Was off the java for about three years.
Also, I was getting too dehydrated from the stuff and was always thirsty and whenever I have something hot to drink and then start moving around my armpits perspire. I also noticed my teeth got whiter when I quit too.
Honestly, I don't need the jolt that caffeine provides. I'm a morning person and always leap out of bed in the morning. However, I like the taste of coffee. I've never been able to find a decaf brand that didn't taste like crap.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member

Starting in 2 days I’m gonna work a night shift for a week 1800-0700. Caffeine is definitely a must have. For me it’s right around 0200-0300 hour that always gets me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4.698gt

Established Member
For those overnighter people, I don't do overnights often but have the best luck just staying hydrated with water. 64 ounces overnight usually keeps me going. My overnights do not involve much sitting though.

Users who are viewing this thread