Price of coffee

VegasMichael

Established Member
$300 a month is kind of expensive but if you can afford it and like supporting the business then that's fine. I buy 20 oz bags of coffee for less than $20 and it lasts me three weeks with two mugs a morning being my daily intake.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I usually buy the larger bags off whole bean coffee, too. Costco and BJs prices are very decent. Lasts me about three weeks as well. I refuse to buy coffee at a shop. Prices generally are crazy expensive. Especially Duncan and Starbucks. Even the smaller coffee shops charge exorbitant money for a fancified cup of Joe. I buy my own roasted beans and brew two cup every morning. No need for coffee once I leave the house.

tistan

Established Member
$300 a month is kind of expensive but if you can afford it and like supporting the business then that's fine. I buy 20 oz bags of coffee for less than $20 and it lasts me three weeks with two mugs a morning being my daily intake.
I can , but I also go to lunch every day and that has gotten to be $15-20. When you start to think about it you work 2-3 weeks a year for work lunch and breakfast.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Even the garbage coffee from the machine (drops a paper cup and dumps hot water and coffee powder) at work has gone up from $0.75 to $2.15 in the last 3 months. I use to hit it up for a quick fix on the rare occasions that I am in the office, couldnt believe it when I saw that price last week.

Zemedici

Established Member
I can , but I also go to lunch every day and that has gotten to be $15-20. When you start to think about it you work 2-3 weeks a year for work lunch and breakfast.

Realized this too man.

$5-10 for breakfast plus $15-20 for lunch stacks up pretty quick lolol

robvas

Established Member

$300? You can't even buy ONE drag radial with that

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Posts like this make me realize how much less I have to care about price increases. It's just so much easier when you don't drink coffee.
no-can-do-american-psycho.gif

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
My work supplies coffee, all the fancy creamers and blends. I told them just to put an extra Ben Franklin in my check every month because I don't drink it. They didn't go for it.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
So one of the few things in life that I really enjoy is grabbing a coffee and a danish or scone on the way to work. This morning I go in and get my usual drip coffee and danish and noticed that price went from $6.65 to $8.88 and on top of that I tip $2.00. I already thought $6.65 was high, but almost $9 for drip coffee and pastry is in the I'm not paying it range. By the time I add tip I'll be paying over $300 a month for my morning breakfast.

Start slumming, RaceTrac coffee $1.89 medium.
Semi fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts (lol) $3
No tip

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
My wife. Basically she works from home.

I go to the gym every day of the week. So one day I get the text.

“Bruno can you please pick me up Starbucks on your way home. I preordered and paid so just pick it up.”
I knew where this was headed.

“Sure sweetheart. Anyting for you”
Which is usually true 100% of the time.

So I go right by Starbucks on my way home so I went and picked it up.
I went in no mask and was screamed at.
This was up north at the beginning of the scamdemic.

Next day. Repeat of the same thing. But I wasn’t getting into this ****in habit.

So I went in and said I’m unvaccinated and I don’t care what you ****ers think but I’m not wearing a ****in mask and I’m not leaving until I get served.
They called the police and I nonchalantly walked out with a smug look on my face while the ****s were yelling at me that I couldn’t go anywhere because the police were called.

So I said. “Physically put your hands on me and restrain me”

I’m not allowed to go to Starbucks anymore.

I don’t do anything I don’t want to do. Ever.
Dear diarrhea. The End. :)

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Posts like this make me realize how much less I have to care about price increases. It's just so much easier when you don't drink coffee.

LMAO!!! That's me. I've never drank coffee. Never developed a taste for it. Now soda.... There's something I used to drink all the time.

Guess we all have our vices. You coffee guys have to deal with high prices while us soda-holics have to deal with diabetes LMAO!!! Guess we are all paying one way or another.......

Users who are viewing this thread