Premium 2013 oil temp display and realtive temp

mhyjek

Established Member
Ok I have noticed if I run my paxton setup on the highway for two gears like 3 to 4th temp goes to the al of normal what is the corresponding oil temp in that range since there is not Fahrenheit out put for temp. Guess its time for boss oil cooler.

Last edited:

mhyjek

Established Member
I guess should post about what kind of exhaust I shouldb buy. Lol

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Ok I have noticed if I run my paxton setup on thigh way for two gears like 3 to 4th temp goes to the al of normal what is the corresponding oil temp in that range since there is not number out put for temp. Guess its time for boss oil cooler.

I can't understand your post. But from the little that I gathered I wouldn't recommend the boss oil cooler with the small radiator. It will run higher engine temps.

mhyjek

Established Member
I can't understand your post. But from the little that I gathered I wouldn't recommend the boss oil cooler with the small radiator. It will run higher engine temps.
I want to know what the digital oil temp gauge equals in actual degrees in Fahrenheit?

mhyjek

Established Member
Kooks for sure lol, seriously I never noticed if mine done that or not. Would a temp gun on the pan give you a reference?

Figured with all the ford mechanics on here they would chime in and give us some ballpark #'s

Charliesgramps

Established Member
Don't the 2013+ premiums come with the LCD display? If so, you should be able to display this and other sensors. If you don't have the display, the only other way would be to install an ODBII scanner and use an app like Torque Pro.

On my base 2014 GT, my temp gauge stays about in the middle and Torque shows a temp of ~190F.

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The OP does have the digital display. His question is....

Since the digital temp guage doesn't have number markings, only low, normal, and high range......does anyone know what the different areas of the normal range mean in actual numerical form?

mhyjek

Established Member
Yes they come with digital gauge but it just has normal with an arrow no numerical reading. So I guess I can figure out with live link II the actual #. Thanks for the help!

XLR8-R

Established Member
Please post your findings...I am curious as well. My oil temp goes a little beyond half way with a few hard runs through the gears and I would like to know approximately what that is in degrees...

Users who are viewing this thread